Wednesday, June 23, 2010

One of those posts

First off, I want it on the record that I am better than you. You the reader. Yes, you. In every way. This is not speculation. This is fact. Why? Because fuck you, that’s why. I am the everlasting center of the frikking universe. I am the pinnacle of human evolution. I am the infinite pool of wisdom.

I forget what I was trying to convey.

So instead of that, we’ll discuss something that has been bugging me for a bit. By discuss, I mean I’ll rant here and you will read.

In light of the whole atheist fiasco and the recent headhunt started by my dear friends the fundies, I feel like I should make something clear. This here blog is not an Islam bashing blog. Its not a gay bashing blog. It is not an Amjay bashing blog. But this here blog bashes anything I damn well please to bash.

I don’t kid when I say I don’t trash my dearest religion that I was brought up to believe in. Islam is a cool thing. But I so fucking hate the haabees who are running it now. I say running because that’s whats happening. If I don’t conform to their (idiotic outdated) beliefs, then I am not a muslim. In what world is this logical? Who am I kidding… they don’t care much for logic
But I get sidetracked.

Sure the bearded brothers of fundamentalist Islam are easy target for jokes, but the point it, I can post whatever the fuck I please here.

If I wanted to talk about fuckers with long beards who abuse women and children in the name of religion, I’d talk about that.

If I wanted to talk about how people who don’t give a fuck about the environment are ruining the planet, I’d talk about that.

If I wanted to talk about how the environmentalist assholes act like they are better than everyone else, I’d talk about that.

Too much shit happening to talk about just one thing, eh? What am I asking you for? To make you feel better. I’m always right and I don’t really have to ask. Consider it a courtesy. See, I can be polite when I want to.

So whatever you want to label me, you label me. And whatever you label someone else, go ahead. Because there’s nothing anyone can do about it. But just remember, you are a piece of shit little nobody and I am the sound of reason. I am the epitome of human understanding. I am the essence of awesomeness.

I forget what I was talking about again…

6 comments:

ieccco said...

i forgot what i was gonna comment here! :P

Azhoora said...

OKAY OKAY Chilll dude. YOU ARE the only reason why anything ever existed in the first place :P

knaschru said...

missed your morning coffee? :/

Thom said...

all hail the king!
and, while your at it, his knights too ;)

//Sub/Corpus said...

They say humans are logical creature ...
But logic and faith doesn't go togther ...
Most of the time, faith begins where logic fails ...
God of gaps ??? I dunno ...
But freaking hate those fundies ... eh ???
with you on that one ...

Anonymous said...

Islam is beautiful. Its a society fed idea that Islam is based on Haram and Halal. when you understand who your creator is, the rest will come easy :)
and yeah, most bearded mullahs do not represent what Islam actually is. Hypocrites are ruling this country :(
I hope you read on tawheed. All human beings need it. including you, even if you are the essence of awesomeness. hehe. :)